The persuasive benefits
- You have the opportunity to implement your 'Detox' commitment before 2020 and to convey your efficient, credible and sustainable procurement procedures to more than 13 000 users of OEKO-TEX® around the world.
- You benefit from the transparent publication of the waste water and sludge results on our OEKO-TEX® website (after release of data).
- The status plan provides a plan for continual improvement to achieve the best possible compliance of the used chemicals with the DETOX TO ZERO by OEKO-TEX® MRSL.
- You strengthen processes and product safety within the textile value creation chain.
- You have the opportunity to easily integrate DETOX TO ZERO by OEKO-TEX® in the facility certification STeP by OEKO-TEX®. In doing this, aspects of sustainable and socially responsible manufacturing conditions are checked, analysed and verified.