1. Online-application or contact your serving OEKO-TEX® institute.
2. User receives brief questionnaire to gather:
- Information about the Chemical Management System
- Inventory of chemicals used including CAS number, MSDS information as well as main ingredients, components additives and, if possible, information about impurities
- Wastewater and sludge information
3. On-site visit from an OEKO-TEX® specialist to verify the stated company data and process information.
4. Final status report including improvements and compliance level.
Validity of the report
The validity of the report is one year. A renewal can be applied for up to three months before the end of the validity period.