One label for all kind of textiles
The STANDARD 100 by OEKO-TEX® label is the best known and most widespread test label worldwide for textiles tested for harmful substances.
With over 160,000 certificates issued and millions of items bearing the label in virtually all retail product segments, STANDARD 100 by OEKO-TEX® as a brand concept has helped consumers with purchasing textile products by being a guarantee for quality tested for harmful substances for 25 years.
The variety of end products with OEKO-TEX® certification in the area of textiles is accordingly large:
- baby clothes as well as other baby products (bed linen, terry items, changing mats etc.) and textile toys
- underwear and sleepwear for children, men and women
- sports clothing and functional textiles
- all types of terry products
- bed linen, bedding and mattresses
- home textiles for decorative purposes
- kitchen textiles
- medical products
- workwear and protective clothing as well as corporate fashion
- accessories such as scarves, gloves, socks etc.
- technical textiles such as car linings or sun shading textiles